There are various users who believe Mozilla Firefox internet browser just because of it superb internet speed which navigates the multiple pages of the website at the same time for completing the tasks in a good manner. At the present time, it has been using since many times by the multiple users for the objective of personal and professional tasks at any time.
Mozilla Firefox is an open source web browser, adorned with the number of attractive features and products that offer the most appropriate idea for managing and operating such Internet browser by using multiple devices like Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad, and much more. Mozilla Firefox is available for the better task which has the extremely capability to perform the multiple tasks at the same time.
If someone is required to the change the name and language then he is required to go to the settings of the Mozilla Firefox. Maliciously, if he faces any issue then he is required to get in touch with tech support team that is available around the clock offer the actual guidance at any time.
Here are the steps on how to change the language with Mozilla Firefox given below:
- First of all, launch the Mozilla Firefox internet browser in Windows 10 and then go to the settings.
- Scroll to the rationalization section and tap on language.
- On the next screen, tap on the drop-down menu to see the list of the available language.
- Then check out the preferred language and then tap on the OK button to save the language as by default.
- If want to set the password, go for that otherwise restart the Mozilla Firefox finally.
Having done the tasks, if someone having any issue with the Mozilla Firefox then he is required to make a call at mozilla firefox technical support team that is available around the clock and redress the issue soon.